Saturday, December 29, 2012

On to the Next!

Now that the kitchen is done, again our biggest project to date, it's time to start thinking about what is next. The next logical step is renovating the upstairs bedrooms starting with one of the guest bedrooms. This is where our second television is located so I also want it to serve as a comfy place to watch movies. I threw together a mood board with some of the ideas I have been compiling including a quick sketch. As with most of my projects there will be a bit of DIY like making an upholstered headboard and re-doing some existing furniture pieces. First up is to paint the walls a deep teal, a color I fell in love with after seeing it on a metallic vinyl I have in my work library. I'm still a few weeks away from beggining the project however bringing all the inspiration together is always a good step towards getting started.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment